Tuesday 30 August 2011

Balik Kampung... Raya Sakan... 28th August 2011


Lukisan Air yang terdapat di rumah Mak Cik... Cantekkan... Menggamit memori beraya di kampung...

28th August
Bachang, Melaka

Today is the second last day of puasa. I feel very sad when knowing that Ramadhan this year is going to leave me soon. Pray to Allah for accepting all of a'mal that I have done through out this holy month. Yesterday, I reached my wife's hometown (her dad's side), Bachang, Mallacca... One of the thing that I will never ever forget is my aunty's "Masak Asam Pedas Daging Tetel"... Pergh!!! Marvelous and delicious... Once you try, for sure you will fall in love... It is just like a drug stuck in my brain... The smell, the taste is something that I really appreciate... Hope, to eat it during Buka Puasa...

Here are some pics of the beautiful Mak Cik Kiah's house... Tomorrow, I will move to Lubuk Cina, my wife's next hometown on her mum's side... Cannot wait to be there... Hope this Raya is one of the most happening raya in my life...

Syahmi pun tak sabar nak beraya...

Dah makin lasak... Kerja nak meragas sana, meragas sini...

Yang ni pulak, tak habis2 ngan botol...

Ayah sedang menonton TV di rumah MakCin sementara menunggu waktu berbuka...

Baru bangun tido petang nilah jadinyer...

Santai di tepi tangga sambil ber FB... Hehehe...

Sempat Mak Cik buat Kek...

Bahan2 yang digunakan...

Canteknyer kereta BMW siapa tue...??? Alhamdulillah rezeki Allah...

Laman rumah MakCik...

Suasana kampung terasa...

Canteknyer...

Rumah Mak Cik...


No comments:

Post a Comment