Wednesday 8 February 2012

Hari-hari terakhir sebagai pelajar UiTM...








The day of 1st January 2012 is also the last day for me and my friends as students of EMBA 14B. On that day, we have to sit for the final exam of International Business subject which is the last subject for us to complete this course. Alhamdulillah... InsyaAllah... Everybody will pass and score atleast B+... Here are some pics that I have taken on that day... After exam, all of us went out together for lunch at Seksyen 7, Shah Alam at Restoran Ayam Penyet... After this, we never know when we can have a lunch session together again... But I pray, Allah will get us together again... All of us... Somewhere for us to cherish our memories while studying in this university...

To all my brothers and sisters of EMBA 14B, I love you all... May the knowledge that we lave learnt through out 4 semesters beneficial for our career advancement, I pray for success of our future and please forgive me if I have done wrong... I am gonna miss you guys...

1 comment: