Thursday 9 February 2012

New Year 2012 Celebration: Simple but lively...















Year 2012 comes with hopes and dreams... For me, I hope this year I can contribute more to my family, my religion and race and specifically to myself... I have to chase my dreams... Be a good son, responsible husband and caring dad... That is my aim for this year... Achieve a good examination result for my EMBA course and having a new company that I can run without interference of greedy people... 

Each time the arrival of the new year, I'm sure my family will celebrate with a dinner ... The whole family will definitely come to Bangi and we will go out to have a dinner together somewhere ... This is just to strengthen our family relationships as well as spend some time talking about our family's future plans ...

This year, we chose to have dinner at Full House Restaurant recently opened at Giant Cheras ... We come with 3 kids so we have to find a quite comfortable place and we have made a correct decision... The restaurant is beautiful and comfort... Food served at this restaurant is western food ... So, quite suited as a place to party welcoming the new year ... We ate, we chatted, we talked and shared our new year's wishes ...
Hopefully, this year... All of our family members have a long life and success in anything that we are doing... InsyaAllah... Ameen...

No comments:

Post a Comment