Friday 12 August 2011

Critter Land... Place Where Imagination Beyond Reality For Arif...

Last Thursday, I had a wonderful time with my son Arif. After brought him to Shah Alam to buy some golf shirts, I went with him to Critter Land which is located at the Mines or more specifically at The Heritage Jalan SB Dagang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan. It is a place where the kids can run, have fun and play within their own imagination. We spent about two and half hours there... I love to see him running, smiling, laughing and exploring many interactive and attractive game equipment there. I would like to recommend to all my friends who have kids to bring them there and you will see how they appreciate that moment. I paid only RM 15 per entry. However need to bear in mind, you should wear your socks when you entering a place like this. Let see some pics of my son having fun over there... Enjoy!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment