Sunday 28 August 2011

Tak Meriah Raya Tanpa Mercun...

As what everybody is blogging today, it is still about preparation for Hari Raya... I just want to share with all of you guys that I feel my Hari Raya is empty or incomplete without hearing the sounds of firecrackers aka "mercun". This year, to be frank, eventhough it is consider illegal but I finally got my own stocks of "mercun"... My friend had introduced me to one of the "tokan mercun" last week, so, without taking much time, I gave him my money amounted RM 350 to get various stocks of "mercun"... He gave me the list so then I can choose what I prefer to hear during hari raya festive. Want to know what did I buy? See below:

Apapun, kalau main mercun tu... Ingat2lah orang yang tersayang... Memang best raya aku tahun nie... Meletup2...
One box full of Mercun...

Mercun Telur Itik... Poww!!! Memang kuat der...

Ni mercun das...

Ni Lemang Besar...

Mercun Telur Naga...

20 shots x 2 box...

Thunder clap...

No comments:

Post a Comment